Besides common sense, here are the reasons I believe she’s straight:
* There’s nothing wrong with being a lesbian and the only reason anybody would hide it could possibly be some sense of societal/familial shame and/or for survival’s sake, possibly.
* She has been in long-term relationships with two men, although there have been plenty of attractive women in her life. I’m sure that at least one of them has been single and lesbian, or bisexual and a potential girlfriend. Yet, she hasn’t dated any of them publicly. Why?
* Many of her most loyal friends are gay. She loves them. If she were gay, then she wouldn’t be ashamed and she wouldn’t hide it. That would be an insult to them.
* Her parents are former hippies who let her have her own life and make her own decisions. She wouldn’t have to hide her sexuality from them. So, that wouldn’t be a reason to hide anything. Plus, she’s wealthy and owns her own home. She wouldn’t have to worry about getting kicked out of her parents’ home, or anything.
* She doesn’t give a shit about being famous, or a celebrity. So, she wouldn’t be worried about the fans. Plenty of gay and/or bisexual women have successful careers, so that wouldn’t be an issue.
* She said recently that she can’t be spontaneous when it comes to her relationships anymore. I take this to mean that she has to plan her interactions to keep them private. Also, she said that she doesn’t want to add to the pile of salacious garbage already written about her in the tabloids. Those facts make me come to the conclusion that she wouldn’t openly walk down the street with anybody she’s in a romantic relationship with. So, that completely eliminates her friend Alicia from that list. Also, she said that she’s alone recently, which basically means that she’s not with anybody.
Regardless, if you think Kristen Stewart is a lesbian because she dresses like a tomboy, wears baseball caps and has lesbian friends, then you’re an idiot who believes in stereotypes about lesbians. At the least, since we know she’s had boyfriends, if she were in a relationship with a woman, then she’d be bisexual, not a lesbian. I know why her haters want her so desperately to be a lesbian. That’s just one more desperate egg to add to the “Rob was only with her for PR” basket. But, if you’re a lesbian who’s assuming that because of how she looks, then you’re letting your internalized homophobia come out to play and it’s not cute or funny.
Actors become super isolated. Again, I’m not fucking complaining about it. But you have a very unique perspective on things because people don’t talk to you. They feel like they can’t come up and say, ‘Hi.’ Suddenly you’re incredibly lonely. So people hire friends for these jobs, and then the lines get blurred. They’re your co-worker, your employee, your associate, your friend, your mom sometimes”-Kristen Stewart